TOUGH MUDDER BOOTCAMP COMMITS TO HEALTH AND SAFETY AS WE RE-OPEN OUR STUDIOS
At Tough Mudder Bootcamp, our community and staff remain our top priority. As studios are given consent from government officials to open back up for business, they are working hard, under the guidelines, to welcome current and prospective members, when confident it’s the right thing to do.
We understand that everyone is in a different place, so we have created a reopening plan that allows our customers to choose a class that best meets their comfort level and lifestyle. There will be Outdoor Bootcamps, Studio Classes, and Private In-Studio Classes—plus, we’ll continue to offer our streaming TMB At-Home Workouts.
As always, Tough Mudder Bootcamp is committed to our social responsibility regarding the health and safety of our community. As such, we are available wherever, whenever, and however, you choose to work out and we’ll continue to keep you motivated and on-track with your ﬁtness goals.
4 Workout Options To Choose From:
With that same safety and wellbeing of our members and staff in mind, we’re implementing an in-depth studio reopening process which takes social distancing, facility disinfecting and modified exercises programming into consideration.
Our Social Distancing Guidelines
- Limited class sizes to follow group-gatherings and social-distancing guidelines
- Separated workout zones with personal equipment
- More time between classes to allow socially distanced entries and exits
- Contactless booking and check-in
Our Enhanced Sanitizing and Disinfecting Procedures
- Regularly clean and sanitize all high-contact surfaces (door handles, studio floor/equipment, restrooms, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the studio
- All equipment thoroughly cleaned between classes
- Water fountains and showers unavailable until further notice
Our Staff’s Commitment to You
- Follow recommended health and safety guidelines
- Wear protective equipment
- Frequently wash hands
- Maintain social distancing in studios
- Daily staff screenings
Finally, a huge thank you to our staff, our members, and our larger communities who have supported us through this challenging time. Our team will continue to closely monitor the situation as it unfolds and in the meantime, stay healthy and let’s get moving!
If you have any questions about the complete steps being taken at a location, please reach out to your local studio.